JOSHCOMslider

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Raf Simons & The Webster New York Release an Exclusive "I Love NY" T-Shirt Not your average tourist shirt.

Raf Simons The Webster I Love NY T-Shirt release purchase now

Continuing to show his love for New York, Raf Simons recently collaborated with retailer The Webster New York on an “I Love NY” T-shirt. Offered exclusively at The Webster, the latest offering from the Belgian designer utilizes a graphic featured heavily throughout his eponymous label’s Fall/Winter 2017 collection.
The pure white T-shirt features a blank front with a repurposed  ”I Love NY” motif on the back. Drawing from the design found on the iconic tourist shirts that have long been associated with New York City, Simons skewed the tacky print to fit his unique cult aesthetic.
Priced at $435 USD, the Raf Simons x The Webster New York “I Love NY” T-shirt is available now exclusively via thewebster.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KARIBU UTOE MAONI YAKO